Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things have taken a dramatic turn from the last time I posted an entry. You know, I am definitely most grateful that he is who he is. I am grateful that we are the people we are. We've talked more than ever and it's made things much more amazing than they once were. We are two crazy kids that really don't know what to expect from each other anymore, we don't know where to go from here, but who fucking cares, right?! We must live in the present. Whatever it is we're doing, we're doing an amazing job. I've never felt like this about anyone, and as scary as it sometimes seems, I am so fucking happy. I couldn't ask for anyone else. He's just right. He's perfect and I fucking love him.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow.
I can't wait to tell him how much I love him and adore him.
I can't wait to thank him for being so patient.
For being amazing.
For being so caring.
For loving me for who I am..

No comments: