Saturday, October 18, 2008

I can't believe you want to stick around still.

We did it. The first part of the worst part is over; He finally met my parents. It was a short 'hello' and a quick handshake, but a meeting nonetheless.

He spent the night with me at my parents. It felt amazing. I am madly in love and it's pretty much the best feeling in the world. There's nothing more amazing than waking up next to him and falling asleep in his arms. I wish it never ends. I hope it never ends. I know it'll never end.

He did mention that maybe we should slow down, frankly, I don't want to. It's too late to slow down. I want it all and I want it all with him. I went on a drive and found 2 cute little places. I want him to check them out too, but I'm afraid to ask him to come with me. After last night, I have a feeling he's just as overwhelmed, but unlike me, he wants it to slow down.

I spoke to my Mom this afternoon whilst coloring her hair. I told her about him and how crazy in love we are with each other. She knew it, she said. She saw how happy I've been lately. She loves him too. She's somewhat upset, though. She doesn't want her "little girl" to leave.

Oh, Mom..

If she only knew how petrified I am about this. I doubt we're going through it anyway. He doesn't seem so sure anymore. No biggy, just sayin'..


P.S.
I start the gym, for the tenth millionth time, on Monday.

No comments: