Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life is always a learning experience.
Life is also a bitch.


We're still learning the "art" that is a relationship.
We're both still trying to figure this out.
I never thought it could be such a struggle.
But a beautiful struggle it is.


Aside from all the good things, I'm still dealing with my HPV situation.
I had the procedure from hell yesterday.
No pain, just fucking trip-out.
The pain is minimal today, but the emotional stress about it all is getting the best of me.
I'm in such an awful state of mind that I don't know if I'll be able to get out of this one.
I hate everything.
I hate everyone.
The thought of being that heartless bitch I used to be scares me.
I hated that person.
But how can I be happy, and positive when I get smacked down and dropped to the ground with nothing to help me back up?
I'm giving up.
It seems like I have nothing to look forward to.
Maybe just him.
But even that, I don't want.
He doesn't deserve to be put through all of this shit.
He deserves better.

My eyes are puffy.
I haven't stopped crying.
I left work early.
I may lose my job.
Oh fucking well.

No comments: